AngelzParadise
Please login to the forums
Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does. 33wxxcj
AngelzParadise
Please login to the forums
Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does. 33wxxcj
AngelzParadise
Would you like to react to this message? Create an account in a few clicks or log in to continue.

HomeAngelzParadiseLatest imagesSearchRegisterLog in

Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does.

Go down 
3 posters
AuthorMessage
espada
Donater
Donater

Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does. Empty
PostSubject: Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does.   Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 12:53 pm

Hello,

I got a screen from Queen Love abusing his power, spamming and everytime banning for fun and un-banning people.
Then his friend is saying everyone to go to clawsscape and Queen_Love is helping him with giving link to the site.
proof:
Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does. Powermissue

The first photo:
He is kicking his friend who is adverting the server for one second, then Queen Love says: ''i don't ban him, hes my best friend''
Dude.. who cares? if he crash the server then u don't say: ''idc i dont ban him hes my friend''

Second photo:
He is banning people for fun.

Last photo:
He is giving the link to clawsscape to the players and he telling them to play that server.

She is just abusing her powers and allowing his friends to advert their server.

The adverter was the guy in the red, Dylan.
Back to top Go down
coder

coder

Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does. Empty
PostSubject: Re: Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does.   Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 2:44 pm

lol no dylan did not adv he want me get on and talk to him cus he lag on xat chatbox and mememe for his runesccape accounts so
Back to top Go down
http://serverinfo.forumj.net/forum.htm
0v3r D0s3

PostSubject: Re: Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does.   Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:32 pm

the second 1 dont ban for fun people do take it seriously sometimes so.. yh dont do it
Back to top Go down
http://angelzparadise.forumotion.com
coder

coder

PostSubject: Re: Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does.   Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does. Icon_minitimeWed Feb 10, 2010 6:33 pm

ok
Back to top Go down
http://serverinfo.forumj.net/forum.htm
Sponsored content

PostSubject: Re: Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does.   Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does. Icon_minitime

Back to top Go down

Queen Love abusing powers, and letting his friend adverting other server also he does.
Page 1 of 1